Now that I’ve gotten that song stuck in all your heads…
Doesn’t that picture just make you smile? Check out Creative A’s blog — she reviews books, interviews writers (I’m looking forward to hearing Alexandra Bracken, who’s going to talk about her debut Brightly Woven on March 23rd) – and also writes her own YA fiction.
Here are the award rules:
- Put the logo on your blog or within the post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received the award by posting on their blogs.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Now… I know the rules say 12. But I’m going to change the rules because a) I’m not even sure I consistently read 12 blogs (don’t hate, I am a college student) and b) I would like to award the Sunshine Award to three blogs instead.
Kristin Briana Otts, a fellow college student, brings lots of sunshine to the blogosphere with her hilarious Twilight action-figure photos… and exciting excerpts from her work-in-progress that I REALLY want to read someday, SEVEN.
Kirsten Hubbard, my name-sister, shares adorable baby animal pictures, travel stories, and wise words that always make me smile.
Thank you for bringing sunshine, you three!